An Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) is an industrial grade reusable container, designed for the transportation and storage of large quantities of hazardous and non-hazardous materials. IBCs are mounted on pallets allowing them to be easily moved using a forklift truck or a pump truck, this pallet base also allows the IBC to be stacked.
The inner containers are made of a durable plastic, such as polyethylene or high density polyethylene (HDPE). The outer cage of the container is made from galvanised steel.
Reconditioned intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are available in large quantities, in a wide variety of styles and sizes mainly 1000L. With a much lower carbon footprint than new ones, reconditioned IBCs help reduce your company’s impact on the environment, while still delivering safe and reliable results.
- IBC containers available in standard 1000L capacity on either a wooden, plastic or galvanised metal pallet
- Available in UN Approved grade which are suitable for the storage and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous materials in chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries
- Also available in Non-UN grade which are suitable for the storage and transportation of liquids in farming, agriculture and construction industries. They are perfect for storing large amounts of water
- Supplied with cap, lid and tamper seal
- Containers are available in natural, white or black colours
- Professionally washed and refurbished at our facilities